American Cocker Spaniel - Full Breed Profile Overview
American Cocker Spaniel - Full Breed Profile
US$ 175.00 RRP
US$ 157.50 REGISTERED USER PRICEADD TO CART
Includes the following:
- A Locus (Fawn/Sable;Tri/Tan Points)
- Autosomal Hereditary Recessive Nephropathy
- Black Hair Follicular Dysplasia
- Brown Coat Colour Profile
- Canine DNA Profile (Unique Identifier)
- D (Dilute) Locus
- E Locus - (Cream/Red/Yellow)
- EM (MC1R) Locus - Melanistic Mask
- Exercise Induced Collapse (Retriever Type)
- K Locus (Dominant Black)
- Phosphofructokinase Deficiency (Spaniel Type)
- Progressive Rod Cone Degeneration (prcd) - PRA
Description: Orivet's Full Breed Profiles (FBPs) are breed specific genetic screens for diseases & traits that are relevant to each breed. Our customised panels select genetic tests that have been scientifically validated (published) for the breed listed. All FBPs includes a DNA Profile (genetic fingerprint) which allows you to verify matings.
We take away the "guesswork" of what genetic tests are relevant for your breed (selecting the relevant tests from the 160+ genetic tests that we currently offer).
Our FBPs make breed testing a simple request with affordable pricing.
Please Note: This is NOT a Breed Identification Test.