Australian Shepherd - Full Breed Profile Overview
Includes the following:
- A Locus (Fawn/Sable;Tri/Tan Points)
- Black Hair Follicular Dysplasia
- Black and Tan/Saddle Coat Colour
- Brown Coat Colour Profile
- D (Dilute) Locus
- E Locus - (Cream/Red/Yellow)
- K Locus (Dominant Black)
- Long Hair Gene (Canine)
- Natural Bob Tail (Short Tail Phenotype)
- Canine Hyperuricosuria
- Canine Multifocal Retinopathy CMR1 (Mastiff/Bull Breeds Type)
- Collie Eye Anomaly/Choroidal Hypoplasia
- Cone Degeneration
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Hereditary Cataract
- Ivermectin Sensitivity MDR1 (Multi Drug Resistance)
- Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis 6 (Australian Shepherd Type)
- Progressive Rod Cone Degeneration (prcd) - PRA
- Canine DNA Profile (ISAG Canine 288 SNP Panel)
Orivet's Full Breed Profiles (FBPs) are breed specific genetic screens for diseases & traits that are relevant to each breed. Our customised panels select genetic tests that have been scientifically validated (published) for the breed listed. All FBPs includes a DNA Profile (genetic fingerprint) which allows you to verify matings.
We take away the "guesswork" of what genetic tests are relevant for your breed (selecting the relevant tests from the 160+ genetic tests that we currently offer).
Our FBPs make breed testing a simple request with affordable pricing.
Please Note: This is NOT a Breed Identification Test.