White Swiss Shepherd - Full Breed Profile Overview
Profile add-ons (Single Assay Tests)
Includes the following:
- Canine Hyperuricosuria
- Canine Leucocyte Adhesion Deficiency Type III (German Shepherd Type)
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Haemophilia A / Factor VIII (German Shepherd Type)
- Ivermectin Sensitivity MDR1 (Multi Drug Resistance)
- Renal Cystadenocarcinoma and Nodular Dermatofibrosis (German Shepherd Type)
- Scott Syndrome (German Shepherd Type)
- von Willebrand's Disease Type I
- A Locus (Fawn/Sable;Tri/Tan Points)
- D (Dilute) Locus
- E Locus - (Cream/Red/Yellow)
- K Locus (Dominant Black)
- Long Hair Gene (Canine)
- Canine DNA Profile (ISAG Canine 288 SNP Panel)
Orivet's Full Breed Profiles (FBPs) are breed specific genetic screens for diseases & traits that are relevant to each breed. Our customised panels select genetic tests that have been scientifically validated (published) for the breed listed. All FBPs includes a DNA Profile (genetic fingerprint) which allows you to verify matings.
We take away the "guesswork" of what genetic tests are relevant for your breed (selecting the relevant tests from the 160+ genetic tests that we currently offer).
Our FBPs make breed testing a simple request with affordable pricing.
Please Note: This is NOT a Breed Identification Test.