Beagle - Full Breed Profile Overview
Profile add-ons (Single Assay Tests)
Includes the following:
- A Locus (Fawn/Sable;Tri/Tan Points)
- Black Hair Follicular Dysplasia
- Brown Coat Colour Profile
- Coat Colour Dilution Alopecia
- D (Dilute) Locus
- E Locus - (Cream/Red/Yellow)
- K Locus (Dominant Black)
- Catalase Deficiency (Beagle Type)
- Cobalamin Malabsorption (Beagle Type)
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy I - PRA (cord I)
- Congenital Stationary Night Blindness
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Exercise Induced Collapse (Retriever Type)
- Factor VII Deficiency
- Musladin-Lueke Syndrome (Beagle Type)
- Neonatal Cerebellar Cortical Degeneration (Beagle Type)
- Primary Open Angle Glaucoma (Beagle Type)
- Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency (Beagle Type)
Orivet's Full Breed Profiles (FBPs) are breed specific genetic screens for diseases & traits that are relevant to each breed. Our customised panels select genetic tests that have been scientifically validated (published) for the breed listed. All FBPs includes a DNA Profile (genetic fingerprint) which allows you to verify matings.
We take away the "guesswork" of what genetic tests are relevant for your breed (selecting the relevant tests from the 160+ genetic tests that we currently offer).
Our FBPs make breed testing a simple request with affordable pricing.
Please Note: This is NOT a Breed Identification Test.