Central Asian Shepherd Dog - Full Breed Profile Overview
Central Asian Shepherd Dog - Full Breed Profile
US$ 175.00 RRP
US$ 157.50 REGISTERED USER PRICEADD TO CART
Includes the following:
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (Asian Shepherd Type)
- A Locus (Fawn/Sable;Tri/Tan Points)
- Brown (345DELPRO) Deletion
- Brown (GLNT331STOP) Stop Codon
- Brown (SER41CYS) Insertion Codon
- D (Dilute) Locus
- E Locus - (Cream/Red/Yellow)
- K Locus (Dominant Black)
- Canine DNA Profile (ISAG Canine 288 SNP Panel)
Orivet's Full Breed Profiles (FBPs) are breed specific genetic screens for diseases & traits that are relevant to each breed. Our customised panels select genetic tests that have been scientifically validated (published) for the breed listed. All FBPs includes a DNA Profile (genetic fingerprint) which allows you to verify matings.
We take away the "guesswork" of what genetic tests are relevant for your breed (selecting the relevant tests from the 160+ genetic tests that we currently offer).
Our FBPs make breed testing a simple request with affordable pricing.