Chinese Crested - Full Breed Profile Overview
Includes the following:
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis MFSD8 (Chinese Crested Type)
- Primary Lens Luxation
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy - rcd3 (Corgi/Crested Type)
- Progressive Rod Cone Degeneration (prcd) - PRA
- A Locus (Fawn/Sable;Tri/Tan Points)
- Brown Coat Colour Profile
- D (Dilute) Locus
- E Locus - (Cream/Red/Yellow)
- EM (MC1R) Locus - Melanistic Mask
- K Locus (Dominant Black)
- Long Hair Gene (Canine)
- Skull Diversity (All Breeds)
- Canine DNA Profile (ISAG Canine 288 SNP Panel)
Orivet's Full Breed Profiles (FBPs) are breed specific genetic screens for diseases & traits that are relevant to each breed. Our customised panels select genetic tests that have been scientifically validated (published) for the breed listed. All FBPs includes a DNA Profile (genetic fingerprint) which allows you to verify matings.
We take away the "guesswork" of what genetic tests are relevant for your breed (selecting the relevant tests from the 160+ genetic tests that we currently offer).
Our FBPs make breed testing a simple request with affordable pricing.
Please Note: This is NOT a Breed Identification Test.