Koolie - Full Breed Profile Overview
Profile add-ons (Single Assay Tests)
Includes the following:
- Canine Hyperuricosuria
- Canine Multifocal Retinopathy CMR1 (Mastiff/Bull Breeds Type)
- Cobalamin Malabsorption: Cubilin Deficiency (Border Collie Type)
- Collie Eye Anomaly/Choroidal Hypoplasia
- Cystinuria (SLC3A1) Australian Cattle Dog Type
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Goniodysgenesis and Glaucoma (Border Collie)
- Ivermectin Sensitivity MDR1 (Multi Drug Resistance)
- Myotonia Congenita CLCN1 (Cattle Dog Type)
- Myotonia Hereditaria (Cattle Dog Type)
- Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis 5 (Border Collie Type)
- Primary Lens Luxation
- Progressive Rod Cone Degeneration (prcd) - PRA
- Raine Syndrome Dental Hypomineralisation (Border Collie)
- Trapped Neutrophil Syndrome (Border Collie Type)
- A Locus (Fawn/Sable;Tri/Tan Points)
- Brown Coat Colour Profile
- D (Dilute) Locus
- E Locus - (Cream/Red/Yellow)
- E Locus e2
- E Locus e3
- EM (MC1R) Locus - Melanistic Mask
- K Locus (Dominant Black)
- Long Hair Gene (Canine)
- Natural Bob Tail (Short Tail Phenotype)
- Spotting (W) Locus (Mastiff Type)
Orivet's Full Breed Profiles (FBPs) are breed specific genetic screens for diseases & traits that are relevant to each breed. Our customised panels select genetic tests that have been scientifically validated (published) for the breed listed. All FBPs includes a DNA Profile (genetic fingerprint) which allows you to verify matings.
We take away the "guesswork" of what genetic tests are relevant for your breed (selecting the relevant tests from the 160+ genetic tests that we currently offer).
Our FBPs make breed testing a simple request with affordable pricing.
Please Note: This is NOT a Breed Identification Test.