Labrador Retriever - Full Breed Profile Overview
Includes the following:
- Canine Hyperuricosuria
- Centronuclear Myopathy (Labrador Retriever Type)
- Congenital Macrothrombocytopenia
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome (Labrador Retriever Type)
- Copper Toxicosis (ATP7B & ATP7A) Labrador Retriever Type
- Cystinuria (SLC3A1) Labrador Retriever Type
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Elliptocytosis B-spectrin (Labrador Retriever/Poodle Type)
- Exercise Induced Collapse (Retriever Type)
- Hereditary Nasal Parakeratosis/Dry Nose (Labrador Retriever Type)
- Malignant Hyperthermia
- Myotubular Myopathy X-Linked (Labrador Retriever Type)
- Narcolepsy (Labrador)
- Progressive Rod Cone Degeneration (prcd) - PRA
- Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency (Canine)
- Skeletal Dysplasia 2 (Mild Disproportionate Dwarfism)
- A Locus (Fawn/Sable;Tri/Tan Points)
- Brown Coat Colour Profile
- D (Dilute) Locus
- E Locus - (Cream/Red/Yellow)
- K Locus (Dominant Black)
- Long Hair Gene (Canine)
- Canine DNA Profile (ISAG Canine 288 SNP Panel)
Orivet's Full Breed Profiles (FBPs) are breed specific genetic screens for diseases & traits that are relevant to each breed. Our customised panels select genetic tests that have been scientifically validated (published) for the breed listed. All FBPs includes a DNA Profile (genetic fingerprint) which allows you to verify matings.
We take away the "guesswork" of what genetic tests are relevant for your breed (selecting the relevant tests from the 160+ genetic tests that we currently offer).
Our FBPs make breed testing a simple request with affordable pricing.
Please Note: This is NOT a Breed Identification Test.